Last updated May 5, 2017
Information We Collect
Information You Provide Us
When you sign up to receive email updates or register for an administrator or end user account, we collect information from you such as:
- Postal address
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Name of company
Information We Collect Automatically From Your Use of the Services
We may collect the physical location of your device through satellite, cell phone tower or Wifi signals. We may use your device’s physical location to provide you with personalized location-based services and content. In some instances, you may be permitted to allow or deny such uses and/or sharing of your device’s location, but if you do, we may not be able to provide you with the applicable personalized services.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect:
- To operate, maintain, enhance and provide features of the Services, to provide services and information that you request, to respond to comments and questions, and otherwise to provide support to users.
- To understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our users, to improve the Services, and to develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
- To contact you for administrative, informational, and marketing purposes. This may include providing customer service or sending communications, including changes to our terms, conditions, and policies, and updates on promotions and events relating to our products and services.
- To personalize your experience on the Services by presenting products and offers tailored to you.
- We may anonymize or aggregate data collected through the Services and may use and disclose it for any purpose.
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, security, fraud monitoring and prevention; determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns; and operating and expanding our business activities.
- To enforce our Terms of Service or other legal rights.
How We Share Your Information
We do not disclose the information that we collect through the Services to third parties except in the following circumstances:
- Administrators may be given access to information about end users within their company, including end users’ web traffic logs and application files.
- To our third party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, payment processing, data analysis, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, online advertising, auditing, and other services.
- To a potential or actual acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
We do not share your personal information with unaffiliated third parties for their own direct marketing purposes, unless we have your permission to do so.
We may use and disclose information that does not identify or otherwise relate to an individual for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law.
Third Party Services
We use certain physical, organizational, and technical safeguards that are designed to maintain the integrity and security of information that we collect. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and thus we cannot and do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, viewed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or organizational safeguards.
Your Choices and Access
From time to time, we send marketing e-mail messages to our users. If you no longer want to receive such emails from us on a going forward basis, you may opt-out via the “unsubscribe” link provided in each such email.
Use of Services by Minors
The Services are not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we request that they not provide personal information through the Services.
International Cross-Border Data Transfer
New Edge uses servers hosted in the United States. Please note that we may be transferring your information outside of your region for storage and processing in the United States and around the globe. By using the Services you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, including the United States, which may have data protection rules that are different from those of your country.
Because email communications are not always secure, please do not include sensitive information in your emails to us.